Monday, December 15, 2008

Sister!

My sister is staying with me right now, and we are having the best time together. Our relationship, like any other, waxes and wanes. But right now, we are completely in synch with each other. I had a vision of baby bear tracks in the sand on the beach. Loraine had a dream that a baby bear was standing next to my family. I hadn't told her about my vision. I've got to look into what that could mean.
I'm grateful that we're getting this time together. It's been so long, and I've missed her so much. We are both going through a challenging time right now, and we've been able to offer insight into each others' thoughts and feelings. It's so nice to be able to say "I'm feeling anxious right now", and for her to simply ask why. She suggested that every time I have a negative thought, perhaps I should think about something that is wonderful in my life. I think this brain training could really help me move forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment