Friday, December 19, 2008

The Secret

My sister and I watched The Secret the other night. I remember when it was so popular, I felt no urge to read the book at all. But these things become important and necessary only when we are truly ready for them. I look back and realize I have used the Secret before in my life. These are the times when my life was happy, carefree and easy. I funneled positive energy into everything I was doing, and I didn't think about the awful things that could happen. I felt confident all the time, and I am ready to be confident again.

One thing that makes so much sense to me is that our emotions are our guides ... negative emotions make us feel bad, and that is our higher self telling us that what we are feeling is not conducive to happiness. The Law of Attraction. Like brings like. I believe in this. I am now focusing on all the good and happy things in my life, and I am ready to accept all the abundance the universe has to offer. No longer will I allow negativity into my life. Every morning, I run over all the things I am grateful for. I am grateful for:

  • My beautiful children, and the fact that I won't have to worry about them. They are smart, loving people who will do well in life.
  • My loving, caring, handsome husband.
  • My sister.
  • My sister.
  • My parents.
  • The beautiful home I live in.
  • The fact that my whole family will be here for yule!
  • and I am grateful for myself - the magnificient person I am. I am grateful for all the things I will do in my life, and all the things I have done.

I am ready to ask the Universe for all my desires. I am grateful to feel positive about every aspect of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment