Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today we woke up and it was raining, which was unfortunate because we wanted to go to the park! I was talking to my parents this morning and told them our plight and my mom said "Well, you're not made of sugar dear". So I took the kids to the park in the rain and we had a great time! We are all feeling much better today than yesterday.

Last night I practiced some yoga and tried to relax and meditate. I am not feeling the anxiety like I normally do. Which is so great, because I hate that feeling. I'm ready to let that go now, and I don't accept this anxiety as my truth anymore. Saying that makes me feel so free.

It's funny how certain events all take place at the right time. My Uncle was here last weekend for a visit and gave me a beautiful piece of amber. In one of my books, this is what it says about Amber: A powerful healer and cleanser that draws dis-ease from the body. A powerful protector, it links the everyday self to the higher spiritual reality. It brings balance and patience and encourages decision-making, being a useful memory aid. Emotionally, Amber encourages peacefulness and trust.

During my meditation last night I heard the phrase "Trust the process", a message that came through during a healing several months ago with my friend JO. So I am trying to trust the process here ... My goal: To be the same person with others as I am when I'm alone. To try to live a spiritual and conscientious life at all times. To be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment