Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sometimes I feel like I should really have two blogs for the two largest aspects of my life: Spirituality and "real" life. But that wouldn't be right, because my big goal here is to enmesh these two aspects of my life. I ultimately want to be in touch spiritually all the time, not just those moments when I have time.

I want to get in touch with my life's purpose. I've always known that I have a very specific purpose in life, and that when this purpose is realized, that I will know it without a doubt in my mind. So I try to trust my intuition, but honestly, sometimes I'm so distracted when I'm out and about with my two babes!! But they are becoming more independant every day. I know, because so many people have said it, that this time goes by in an instant.

Tomorrow my friend is coming over to watch a girlie movie with me!!! Can you tell I don't get out much? But we will get to have a good talk too, with no distractions :o) And that is HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment