Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Beginnings

The Halloween ritual went very well. I made a commitment to let go of certain emotions and patterns that are holding me back. I wish to let go of fear, anxiety, doubt, and judgement.

I am ready to welcome so many good things into my life. I am going to be much more aware of my inner dialogue, that running commentary. I think I have become so accustomed to it, that I've not questioned my thoughts enough. Especially with judging others. It is so easy to be on the outside looking in to someone's world and someone's problems. It is a coward's path, and I'm trying to change direction. I am ready.

I am ready to freefall. I am ready to welcome in new opportunities and new life. (Don't get me wrong about the new life - No more babies for me!)

When will you take a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment