Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It is Possible

I am feeling so excited and happy about the support group! I am so grateful to be out of the dark place I was in. The anxiety is still with me sometimes, but it doesn't envelop me as it once did. I am so thankful that I am well enough to help others, because there was a time when I didn't think it was possible to be normal again.

My first group was very healing for me personally, because no one showed up, but I was surprisingly okay with that. I am ready now, really ready, to put myself out there. I realize that it's possible that no one will show up again this week, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to give up! I know there are women out there who need someone to talk to, right at this very moment, and they are feeling stuck in a place that seems to have no way out. I want to tell my story and have those women realize that there is a way out, and that they will be normal and happy again. It is so possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment